BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 9, 2009

YOU PULL ME


You Pull Me

You pull me like moons pull waves
And I drift forever
Engulfed in your eternal current


You stretch me long onto your canvas
To draw me like a master
Then sign your name across my heart
Like X…. marks the spot
You spot my marks….and see me

You breeze through me
Like winds of summer beaches
Leaving scents of sweet nectarines
And honey ripe peaches
Touching me deep where
Nobody else reaches

I will ascend your highest heights
Just to explore your deepest valleys
Ride along your main route
Just to find your hidden alleys
I am lost and found
I am lost…..and……found

You pull me like moons pull waves
And I drift forever engulfed
In your eternal current

You heat me black
Like Jamaican hot summers
And I dive into your ocean for relief
Only to find that the water......is hotter


You keep me thirsting
So I drink from your fountains
I am breath less
As I am ascending your mountains


At your peak I see a reflection of myself
In a pool of love
That has gathered

I dive in to touch the me in you
And am surrounded by the warmth
Of your
Heaven on Earth

You pull me like moons pull waves
And I drift forever engulfed
In your eternal current

0 comments: